If you are looking for some fun social games to break the ice and liven up any holiday party, these are sure to do the trick. These Christmas party games are free and require absolutely no supplies. These social games can also be played virtually if you are hosting a holiday Zoom party.
1. Christmas wRapping Game
You do not need to be a professional rapper to spit some holiday fire on this social Cypher game.
Holiday wRapping Game Rules
- First player says (or raps, sings) a phrase.
- Next person has to add to it in something that ends with a rhyming word.
- Each player has 10 seconds to start or they miss. If you miss you’re out until the next round.
- This game can be played kid friendly, but if all your players are over 21… Then if you miss, you drink.
2. Holiday Word Association (Song Lyrics Game)
Maybe you’ve seen some celebrities doing word association games on YouTube… this mixes it up a little and can be played at any party. This game can be as family-friendly or adult as you want it to be. Really this one will naturally stear clean or dirty depending on the crowd. And just like the game above, if your crowd is all over 21… if you miss you drink.
Holiday Lyric Game Rules
- Put a bunch of holiday themed or inspired words in a bowl.
- Pass the bowl and when it’s your turn, grab a word.
- You have 15 seconds to think of a song with that word in the lyrics and start singing the line.
- Christmas word, but the song can’t be Christmas
Here are some words to get your bowl started…
One thought on “Free Holiday Party Games For Virtual Or In-Person Get Togethers”
Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It’s the little changes which will make the greatest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!